Castle and hotel
Summer residence of the Kurfürst
The stylish castle and Logierhaus (today's Park Hotel), in the romantic Üßbachtal, were built in 1787/1788. It became the favorite seat of the art-loving Kurfürst of Trier, Clemens Wenzeslaus, and he chose it as his summer residence.
Accommodation for famous guests
The Parkhotel, at that time known as "Kavaliershaus" was intended as a residence for guests of the Kurfürst.
Many famous people stayed there like the later emperor Wilhelm I when he was crown prince of Prussia.
Now with modern comfort
Today, the exterior facades are still as they were 225 years ago, in the classicist style. The hotel is a listed building that has been constantly renovated and modernized inside to reflect the charm of tradition combined with the comforts of modern times.
- Januar, Februar und März Special mit kostenfreien Zugang in die Vulkaneifel Therme
- Wochenende Arrangement - 2 Nächte
- Gutscheine kaufen
- 4 Nächte entspannen
- Frühlingszauber - 2 Nächte, Eintritt in der Therme inklusive
- 3 Nächte bleiben, 2 Nächte bezahlen
- Kulinarisches Wochenende - 2 Nächte
- Osterarrangement - 3 Nächte
- Relax yourself – 2 Nächte
- Kuschelträume – 3 Nächte
- Wellness-Kick - 2 Nächte
- Beauty-Woche: Rundum Verwöhnen – 6 Nächte
- Anti-Stress Entspannungstage – 4 Nächte
- Mosel-Sommer-Wellness - 2 Nächte